About Delphic HSEDelphic is a company comprising experienced and highly qualified professionals in the fields of toxicology, pathology, biology, product safety, cosmetic safety assessment, and environmental management and assessment. Contact us
Delphic HSE was first established in
The key to the rapid rise and success is the philosophy that is trained
“Yes, be safe. Yes, be compliant. Yes, be thorough. Think ahead to the court case.”
Today, Delphic boast three global offices (
Delphic is a company comprising experienced and highly qualified professionals in the fields of toxicology, pathology, biology, product safety, cosmetic safety assessment, and environmental management and assessment. A number of staff members provide qualifications in or advise to:
- Committee members of Hong Kong Society of Cosmetic Chemists (HKSCC)
- Secretary for European Teratology Society (ETS)
- Editorial Board Member for Journal, Reproductive Toxicology
- The Chinese Society of Toxicology
- Qualification of Eurotox certification
- Committee member UK in vitro toxicology society (IVTS)
- Guidance to Saudi Food & Drug Administration (SFDA)
- Lecturing on product safety for University postgraduate courses.
Latest Blog Articles
It brings me great pleasure to announce that Delphic HSE Solutions Limited has fully registered and established a new business in The Netherlands. Two principal factors influenced our decision to expand: 1. Demand. Delphic HSE continues to experience a sustained...
EU Cosmetic Regulation - Confirmed Update: Peanut Derivatives | Hydrolysed Wheat Proteins On the 4th of December 2017, the European Commission published Regulation 2017/2228, updating Annex III of the EU Cosmetic Regulation to include entries for Peanut oil, extracts...
Date of enforcement: 28th February 2018 An update to the ASTM F963 Toy Safety Standard has been published and adopted by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) publishing a final rule in November 2017 to approve this 2017 revision as mandatory. The...