Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulations: 28th November 2018The primary purpose of this advance-level training is to provide you to an in-depth understanding of the primary requirements of CLP. Back to courses
Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.
Book your place
Date & time: 28th November 2018
Teaching method: Online, bespoke or classroom
The primary purpose of this
The course includes:
- Main features of both CLP and GHS and the way in which they are aligned
- Identifying products that are affected by the regulation
- Detailed understanding of labelling including H and P phrases, Hazard Symbols and signal words
- Practical application of CLP for your products
- Using CLP principles outside of the EU
The Delphic Promise
We promise that each delegate completing the training will be competent to:
- Explain CLP and understand the importance of its compliance
- Confidently apply the classification criteria to their products
- Source further information and when to engage Delphic HSE services
Supported by ongoing consultation
Applied to your industry and objectives
Modern, interactive training techniques
Delivered by recognised industry experts