Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.
Teaching method: Bespoke or
This course is suitable for EU markets only.
The purpose of this training is to provide detailed instruction on the accurate portrayal of your product to the consumer. Your customers know about your product from your marketing messages. The final choice they make to use your product is often what they read on the label. In Europe, what you say and what you write must be accurate and substantiated by verifiable evidence. Your product label must adhere to various regulations that govern weights and measures, artwork, ingredients and descriptions for example. These cannot be left to chance; ignorance of the regulations is not an excuse for non-compliance. Delphic HSE will help you to understand your responsibilities for accurate claims and compliant labelling. We will share our experience of claims and label professional services to give you the practical knowledge to use in your own company.
The course includes:
- EU regulations that apply to claims and labelling
- Practical interpretation and application of the regulations
- Workshop on appropriate and inappropriate claims
- Exercise to review and critique different label examples
- Management of evidence in the Product Information File
The Delphic Promise
We promise that each delegate completing this training will be competent to:
• Give advice to marketing and sales staff on claims and their substantiation
• Access and interpret the EU regulations associated with claims and labels
• Recommend when further professional advice or services of Delphic HSE are required
Supported by ongoing consultation
Applied to your industry and objectives
Modern, interactive training techniques
Delivered by recognised industry experts