Cosmetic Product Safety AssessmentsThe purpose of this training is to provide a detailed understanding of the Product Safety Assessment including the analysis of raw materials that make up the final product. Back to courses
Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.
Teaching method: Bespoke or
The purpose of this training is to provide a detailed understanding of the Product Safety Assessment including the analysis of raw materials that make up the final product. EU Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 determines the legal standard of compliance for each cosmetic product. The Safety Assessment is the practical process used to meet the Regulation. Delphic HSE will help you to consider such aspects as the concentration of raw materials; the target user and how they are exposed to the product; and any physical product testing undertaken. The final Safety Assessment may determine warnings or specific usage instructions that should be displayed on the label.
The course includes:
- Synchronising the Assessment process to the rules of the EU Regulation
- Workshop on raw materials and quality assurance
- Stages of Safety Assessment, usage and validity of
- Management oversight and responsibility
- Completion of the Product Information File with details from the Safety Assessment
The Delphic Promise
We promise that each delegate completing the training will be competent to:
- Explain the principles of the Safety Assessment to company colleagues
- Ensure that the process of assessment is consistent with the demands of Regulation
- Take action to address adverse Assessment conclusions
- Source the most appropriate quality raw materials
- Access further information and when to engage further services of Delphic HSE
Supported by ongoing consultation
Applied to your industry and objectives
Modern, interactive training techniques
Delivered by recognised industry experts