Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.
Dates: 23rd and 24th July 2018
Teaching method: Online, bespoke or classroom based.
The EU Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 is the main regulatory framework for finished cosmetic products when placed on the EU market. It came into force in 2013 and introduced a significant role known as the “Responsible Person” who has legal responsibility for safety and compliance. Complying with the EU Cosmetic Regulation 1223/2009 is not optional; it is directly applicable throughout the EU and of primary importance to all parties involved in the cosmetic supply chain. Delphic HSE will provide an understanding of the regulation and help you to interpret your responsibilities and the steps you need to take. The knowledge that we share through training will emphasise the importance of product safety and highlight the key responsibilities to ensure compliance. This 2-day course covers:
- Background of the EU Cosmetic Regulation
- The role of Responsible Person
- Responsibilities of all those in the supply chain
- Regulatory requirements and steps involved
- Management of the Product Information File
- An understanding of Cosmetic Product Safety Reports
- How to label your cosmetics and the do’s and don’ts.
- An assessment of claims and the associated risks
- Notifications to the CPNP and when to update
- Cosmetovgilance and the necessary actions for products on the market
- How to keep up to date and useful sources of information
The Delphic Promise
We promise that each delegate completing this training will have a competent understanding of:
- Main features of the EU Cosmetic Regulation applicable to their own company
- Responsibilities and tasks of the manufacturer to ensure compliance
- Product Safety Assessments and the impacts of non-compliance
- Sources of further information and when to engage Delphic HSE services
Supported by ongoing consultation
Applied to your industry and objectives
Modern, interactive training techniques
Delivered by recognised industry experts