China Cosmetic Regulations – Understanding the 2021 Regulations (28 October 2021)
Webinar Delivered via MS Teams
28 October 2021
09:00 am (UK local time)
Fee: £150 (£95 for 3 or more persons)
This specialist event is one in a series of Delphic HSE webinars to provide the most current and relevant information for professionals in the cosmetic industry.
China has introduced significantly revised regulations on cosmetic product safety. The new overarching regulations came into force on 1 January 2021. Subsidiary regulations are currently being finalised and are due to be implemented shortly’.
The new regulations, titled ‘Cosmetics Supervision and Administration Regulations’ or ‘CSAR’ will affect all national and international suppliers of cosmetics to China.
In this webinar, experts from Delphic HSE will carefully explain the new Regulations and the impact on your business. We will guide you through the steps you can take to make sure that your products are compliant.
The topics covered on the webinar will include:
- Removing the Red Tape – how the Chinese authorities are improving market access by streamlining previously complex processes
- New categories for Special Use Cosmetics and General Cosmetics
- Quality control and Safety Assessments
- Documentation, licensing and import requirements
- New regulations for advertising and labelling
- Enforcement and penalties for non-compliance