China Cosmetic Regulations – Understanding the Changes
This specialist event is one in a series of Delphic HSE webinars to provide the most current and relevant information for professionals in the cosmetic industry.
China has introduced significantly revised regulations on cosmetic product safety. The new regulations come into force on 1 January 2021.
The new regulations, titled ‘Cosmetics Supervision and Administration Regulations’ or ‘CSAR’ will affect all national and international suppliers of cosmetics to China.
In this webinar, experts from Delphic HSE will carefully explain the new Regulations and the impact on your business. We will guide you through the steps you can take to make sure that you are prepared for the 1 January 2021 effective date.
The topics covered on the webinar will include:
- Removing the Red Tape – how the Chinese authorities are improving market access by streamlining previously complex processes
- New categories for Special Use Cosmetics and General Cosmetics
- Quality control and Safety Assessments
- Documentation, licensing and import requirements
- New regulations for advertising and labelling
- Enforcement and penalties for non-compliance