Cosmetic Regulations – UK and EU Safety Requirements (19 October 2021)
Webinar Delivered via MS Teams
19 October 2021
Time: 10:00hrs (UK local time)
Duration: Approx 60 mins
Fee: £150 (£95 for 3 or more persons)
This specialist event is one in a series of Delphic HSE webinars to provide the most current and relevant information for professionals in the cosmetic industry.
The UK is no longer a member of the European Union. At the end of the transition period on 1 January 2021 the new UK/EU relationship commenced.
The regulatory requirements for the safety of cosmetic products in both the UK and EU markets are affected by BREXIT.
In this webinar, experts from Delphic HSE will carefully explain the UK and EU Cosmetic Regulations and the changes that have been brought about by BREXIT. We will help you to understand the impact on your business and the steps you can take to ensure your products meet both the UK and EU regulations.
The topics covered on the webinar will include:
- Introduction to UK and EU Cosmetic Regulations
- Comparisons between the regulations
- Compliance in practice and interpretation of BREXIT changes
- The importance of the Product Information File (PIF)
- Registering with the EU Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP) and UK Portal
- Understanding the safety assessment process