Cosmetic Regulations in Australia (3 December 2020)
£95.00 per person when booking 3 or more places
Webinar Date: 3 December 2020
Time: 1600hrs (local Sydney), 1300hrs (local Hong Kong), 0500 hrs (local UK)
Duration approx. 60 mins
Webinar delivered via MS Teams
(Note: should there be sufficient interest in this webinar from EU / UK / US, Delphic will repeat the webinar with different timings. Potential delegates from these other regions should contact Delphic to express their interest email@example.com)
This specialist event is one in a series of Delphic HSE webinars to provide the most current and relevant information for professionals in the cosmetic industry.
“The Australia beauty and personal care products market is forecasted to reach USD 6.7 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 4.48% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025).” Source: Mordor Intelligence
Regulations governing cosmetics safety in Australia appears to require less initial work than other world markets such as the EU or China, since there is no system of pre-market approval or notification for cosmetic products. There are, however, important regulatory requirements and it is essential that you have a clear understanding of these rules before you market your product.
In this webinar, experts from Delphic HSE will carefully explain the Australian regulatory landscape. We will guide you through the steps you can take to make sure that the manufacturing, import, labelling and distribution of your products comply with the regulations in the most efficient manner.
The topics covered on the webinar will include:
- Australian regulatory approach to product safety
- Understanding the different regulations – Cosmetic or Therapeutic Goods
- Rules for chemicals and your obligations to AICIS
- Registration, import and licensing requirements
- Safety claims and labelling
- The checklist for compliance
Questions: Delegates will have the opportunity to raise questions during the webinar and to raise further questions by email following the webinar.
The Delphic Promise
We promise that each delegate completing this training will have a competent understanding of:
- Regulations and your responsibilities in your region(s) of interest
- Challenges and solutions to cosmetic distribution in your region(s) of interest
- Sources of further information and when to engage Delphic HSE services