Cosmetic Regulations – The Impact of BREXIT on the UK and EU Safety Requirements
This specialist event is part of a series of Delphic HSE webinars to provide the most current and relevant information for professionals in the cosmetic industry.
In this webinar, experts from Delphic HSE will carefully explain the UK and EU Cosmetic Regulations and the changes that have been brought about by BREXIT. We will help you to understand the impact on your business and the steps you can take to assure a smooth transition post-1 January 2021.
The regulatory requirements for the safety of cosmetic products in both the UK and EU markets are affected by BREXIT.
The UK is no longer a member of the European Union but remains in a state of ‘transition’ until 1 January 2021. On that date the new UK/EU relationship will commence.
The topics covered on the webinar will include:
- Introduction to UK and EU Cosmetic Regulations
- Comparisons between the regulations
- Compliance in practice and interpretation of BREXIT changes
- The importance of the Product Information File (PIF)
- Registering with the EU Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP) and UK Portal
- Understanding the safety assessment process