What does Brexit mean for Cosmetic regulation and compliance in the UK and EU?
This experience-based training is designed to help explain the UK and EU Cosmetic Regulations and more importantly what this means to you. Using the vast experience of Delphic HSE the training will explore the intent of the regulations, the interpretation of the regulations and an overview of the recent changes. The training will also offer an interactive session on product safety assessment Process, Principle and Practice.
This course includes:
- Introduction to UK and EU Cosmetic Regulations
- Comparisons between the regulations
- Compliance in practice
- Storing and exploring the Product Information File
- Registering with the EU Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP) and UK Portal
- What does the future hold
- Understanding the safety assessment
- The Principles, Problems and Practice of assessments
- Useful Tips for you and your products
Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.