Your responsibility to ensure human health is not at risk from your cosmetic product.
Book your place
UK/EU: 12th November 2019 – Delphic HSE Solutions Ltd, Building B, Watchmoor Park, Camberley, Surrey GU15 3YL. UK
Teaching method: Selling cosmetics globally is a complex business which requires adherence to many different regulations and standards. Delphic HSE will help you to understand your responsibilities region by region. We will share our own stories and experience of operating at a global level so that you can properly prepare your own manufacturing and distribution strategy.
Areas aimed to be covered: Europe, North America (US & Canada), South America (Andean and Mercosur), Middle East (GSO), Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia (ASEAN) and China.
This course includes:
- Definition of a cosmetic in each member state
- Requirements and features of each regulation
- The registration process and the documentation required
- The differences with labelling and what’s mandatory
- Interpretation of claims and associated risks
- Region-by-region comparisons with the EU
- An understanding of the enforcement processes involved