Bespoke or classroom based.
Selling cosmetics globally is a complex business which requires adherence to many different regulations and standards. Delphic HSE will help you to understand your responsibilities region by region. We will share our own stories and experience of operating at a global level so that you can properly prepare your own manufacturing and distribution strategy.
Areas aimed to be covered:
Europe, North America (US & Canada), South America (Andean and Mercosur), Middle East (GSO), Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia (ASEAN) and China.
This 1-day course includes:
- Definition of a cosmetic in each member state
- Requirements and features of each regulation
- Registration process and the documentation required
- The differences with labelling and what’s mandatory
- Interpretation of claims and associated risks
- Region-by-region comparisons with the EU
- An understand of the enforcement processes involved
Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.