In collaboration with
Across the world, consumer demand for cosmetics is at an all time high and shows no sign of slowing down. But things in the industry are changing compared to 10 years ago. Consumers are not merely drawn to marketing efforts, they are becoming much more aware of the ingredients and manufacturing standards. Ethical production, environmentally friendly and ‘Clean Cosmetics’ are rapidly growing features that influence the choice of consumers. The cosmetic manufacturers and the market, traditionally very resilient, is quickly adapting to meet these new demands.
But what does the international regulatory picture look like? Does it reflect consumer opinion and is it future proof? A single global standard for cosmetics is not currently realistic and the industry must accept multiple and diverse regulations if they aspire to trade effectively on the international market.
And that is what Going Global is all about. We will demonstrate what it takes to sell cosmetics on a truly international stage. We will assess regulations, use multiple case studies, leverage the opinion of experts and prepare participants to fully understand how to ‘Go Global’. The three modules include:
- All three modules are available independent of one another.
- If a client selects the entire Going Global programme a discount is available and the total cost would be £5,270 +VAT.
Once your have booked your place online and payment has been received or you have made an enquiry and booked your place offline, Delphic HSE will send you through an invoice and access to the course will be granted. Click here if you wish to enquire about any of the courses.
- The course recordings will also be available on demand. If a client is unable to attend live, the client can still book their place online and we will send the on-demand content once the course has finished.
- In order for Delphic HSE to process your order, we will be providing your email address and contact name to our training partner Chemical Watch (https://home.chemicalwatch.com/). Chemical Watch are responsible for administrating your participation and the training platform that will be used to deliver the training. You may be contacted by Chemical Watch to ensure you can access your training before commencement.
Going Global Programme Information
- All modules will be delivered by subject matter experts, providing real-world and practical experiences to further improve the learning experience.
- All material will be made available to Participants including presentations and supporting material.
- Delivered online and via an interactive platform.
- Participants will be provided with a Going Global Certificate for successful completion of each module and a separate certificate for completion of the whole programme.
- Exclusive ‘Participant’ discounts on further services offered through Delphic HSE (www.delphichse.com).
- Complimentary ‘Ask the Expert’ consultation for 1 hour per module.
Make an Enquiry
Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.
Hear what our delegates have to say
Just wanted to say James did a fantastic job on providing an overview of the CSAR to our team. He was articulate and his perspective on the regulation put us in a better position to strategize in the coming months.
We were so impressed, my VP of R&D may reach out to him once again to introduce him to extended team.
Thank you so much for inviting me for the wonderful session that has provided more insights on the complex China cosmetic regulation.
Special thanks to the expert Dr. James Wakefield for breaking down the regulation to our simple understanding.
Delphic HSE is proud to be Cyber Essentials Plus certified