China Cosmetic Safety Assessment Requirements Update
Full version of CSAR safety assessments required from May 2024.
China is enforcing new toothpaste laws from next month
Delphic HSE have been invited to offer an update on the latest, in a series of cosmetic regulatory changes, in China.
Update to US MoCRA
US FDA announces enforcement discretion delay until July 2024 for Product Listing and Facility Registration
9 November 2023
Global Regulatory Information Programme (GRIP)
We are proud to announce our exciting ‘Global Regulatory Information Programme’ (GRIP). The new GRIP will provide both general and specific cosmetic regulatory updates to our clients.
At Delphic HSE we are passionate about ‘People and Planet’
We are proud to partner with organisations such as Unilever, Humane Society International (HSI) and others in leading change for the application of next generation Risk Assessments derived from non-animal testing.
Do you want to learn more about MoCRA?
Why not register for our brand-new, dedicated MoCRA Resource and Support platform, where you will receive:
- A detailed guide to MoCRA
- Understand the requirements of your supply chain and the ‘roles and responsibilities’ within MoCRA
- Key deadlines and ‘milestones’ set forth within MoCRA
- What support is available to you before and during your US product launch
- Preparing and managing your MoCRA Compliance Plan
- Dedicated Questions & Answers spotlight
- How Delphic HSE can be your US partner to ensure you are MoCRA Compliant
- How to stay well-informed of future MoCRA updates
Delphic HSE Safety & Regulatory Compliance Services
Delphic HSE Celebrate our 15 Year Anniversary
Using in-house expertise and a network of industry partners, we provide a one-stop-shop for the supply chain.
Specialising in the safety assessment of toys containing chemical substances throughout the supply chain.
We offer toxicological risk assessments and regulatory compliance checks, as well as labelling advice and
Over 100 years’ combined experience of assessing safety and compliance within the Industrial Chemical sector.
Get in touch
If you have any questions regarding safety, compliance or your future plans, don't hesitate to get in touch. Our team of experts will get back to you within 24 hours.
Delphic HSE is proud to be Cyber Essentials Plus certified