Careers at Delphic HSE
Click the button below to email your enquiry and C.V. for any of the roles.
Job Title: Senior Toxicologist
Reporting to: EU Manager
Department/Location: Based in Camberley with home working opportunity
‘Keeping people safe is more than a job, it is who we are’
Delphic HSE is a company comprising of experienced & highly qualified professionals in the fields of toxicology, pathology, biology, product safety, cosmetic safety assessment and environmental management and assessment. Delphic HSE was first established in 2005 and started as a small UK based company. Today, we boast four global offices and have worked with over 700 organisations from all corners of the globe.
We are seeking an experienced Toxicologist who will use their prior knowledge and experience to lead and develop a team of Toxicologists and Junior Toxicologists. You will be educated to MSc level in Toxicology (or equivalent) and ideally be ERT qualified.
The main responsibilities of the role: –
- Preparation of Toxicological Risk Assessments, CPSRs and bespoke risk assessments for various consumer chemical products against relevant regulations as required to a high standard
- Collating and verifying the data set required to support toxicological risk assessment for customers.
- Liaising with customers and with internal teams to ensure all required data are available to enable toxicological risk assessments to be completed
- Providing superior customer service via email, telephone, meeting support
- Managing allocated workload to ensure tasks are completed on time and to a suitable quality
- Assisting with the training and mentoring of Toxicologists and Junior Toxicologists
- Interpreting and maintaining European Regulatory & Toxicology Data Content (RTDC) to support Delphic HSE software solutions and other services (such as newsletters, blogs, articles, etc).
- Toxicological Risk Assessment Quality Check
The successful applicant will: –
- Create an environment in which quality is constantly enhanced and opportunities to improve standards are implemented.
- Good attention to detail at all times
- Commercially astute, articulate, and insightful with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Highly motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence in pursuit of business growth and success
- Be committed to their own personal development and take ownership for self-improvement.
- Implement strategies and generate a positive attitude amongst the team in relation to change and challenge
- Ensure that all decisions are consistent with the mission and values of the company.
- High integrity and openness combined with a commitment to good governance
What we can offer you?
- At Delphic HSE we believe that learning and development never stops and will provide opportunities to feed your curiosity to understand, develop, and learn
- Our modern UK offices are based in Camberley and there is an opportunity for homeworking
Hong Kong Positions
Delphic HSE is proud to be Cyber Essentials Plus certified