Careers at Delphic HSE
Click the button below to email your enquiry and C.V. for any of the roles.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reporting to: Global Technical Director
Department/Location: Global Projects / EU
Salary: dependent on experience.
A critical Project Coordination role requiring exceptional customer service, organisational and strong administrative skills. You will be responsible for the scheduling and monitoring of projects, allocating workloads, progressing projects by regular liaison with the team and customers. You will be also be supporting the team with general management including administration. This role involves some account management with both clients and internal teams, you will need an exceptional eye for detail along with strong Excel and IT skills for some data entry work. This is a global role where responsibilities are required across offices and staff from different geographical locations.
- Management of project ‘tools’ including resource, systems, database, figures and targets.
- Management of Primary project schedule/diary including: Meetings, Deadlines, Staff Rota, calls.
- Processing of work requests from initial enquiry stage through to completion.
- Ensuring work requests are administered efficiently throughout their lifetime, handling changes to accounts and liaising with colleagues and suppliers to ensure a first-class customer service through to completion.
- Regular communication with key account contacts to build relationships and improve processing times.
Overview of Project Coordination Functions:
- Manage correspondence via email, telephone and face to face.
- Generation and sending of quotations to clients
- Receiving confirmed DO numbers and subsequently scheduling the delivery of the work in line with dedicated process and capacities
- General data entry
- Liaising with suppliers, consultants, customers, laboratories, and any other linked parties.
- Central point of liaison for all global team (including HK, UK and EU)
- Management of Online Project Tracker to ensure the data remains accurate and ‘real-time’
- Managing global schedule/dairy of key activities and dates
- Attend client meetings and calls with management and technical teams
- Preparation of minutes and organising key actions following client meetings
Duties and Responsibilities
Processing work requests, including the following:
- Instructing consultants, suppliers and other linked parties
- Interpreting information received and checking it against the required information checklist
- Answering queries as they arise;
- Pro-actively following up enquiries to improve processing times
- Pro-actively chasing missing data to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring record keeping is accurately maintained
- Helping to prepare project reports in line with commercial, operational and financial targets
- Dealing with work request correspondence
- Preparation and checking of system data input forms
- Monitoring of work progress to identify any operational choke-points, risks and opportunities to re-organise where required
- Assistance with client specific file management on the Delphic server.
- Liaising with the Global Finance Manager to process invoices for work completed
Hong Kong Positions
Job Title: Principal Toxicologist
Reporting to: Office Manager
Department/Location: Hong Kong
Salary: dependent on experience.
As a Principal
- Completion of toxicological reports and compliance services for a range of products in-line with current regulation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory agency contacts, and other appropriate individuals or organisations.
- Review of various registers, newsletters, standards, interpretations, in order to find and renew reference materials.
- Implementing updates directly into Delphic HSE Database or, for larger updates, provide instructions for and management of the update.
- Resolve regulatory-related issues as reported by clients/staff, including the creation and maintenance of documentation that clearly describes the interpretation and understanding.
- Leading or supporting company communication activities; including website updates, newsletters, service offer updates, etc.
- Be the lead technical contact within the office, supporting and advising junior staff as and when possible.
- Monitoring the standards of the work output by completing regular monthly QC’s of office output.
- Liaising with
managementof staff and training requirements based on QC outcomes or work opportunities
Successful Candidate will:-
- Be educated to degree level within Toxicology.
- Have around 10 years of previous experience
- Understand consumer product safety and compliance regulations
- Be able to manage large complex and multiple projects
Job Title: Trainee Toxicologist
Reporting to: Senior Toxicologist / Office Manager
Department/Location: Toxicology Department – Delphic HSE Offices, UK, HK or NL
Salary: dependent on experience.
- To support the senior toxicologists with the preparation and completion of product safety assessments.
- Training to achieve professional qualifications and be able to complete assessments independently.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical Data Entry
- Toxicological profiling of raw materials
- Completing consumer product safety assessments to be checked by a Senior Toxicologist.
- Carry out bespoke research and reports to help support the Senior Toxicologists.
- Managing allocated workload to ensure tasks are completed on time and to a suitable quality.
- Liaising with customers and other members of the team in order to ensure tasks are completed.
- Customer service by phone, email or in-person visits
- Achieve membership(s) of
appropriateprofessional body at a level in keeping with tasks undertaken, including CPD as required
Any other comments
Activities may change as needed to support the needs of the company. Training will be planned & reviewed on an annual basis & courses will be provided. The Staff Member will be expected to apply themselves fully to the courses
Latest Blog Articles
I first met Ray Boughton, in 2002 when he left Leicester University. He was clearly a talented biologist and when, seven years later, I had set up Delphic HSE as a one-man-band and had grown the business to a point where I was able to employ someone to join me, the...
Delphic HSE act as the Responsible Person for cosmetic products being sold in the UK and the EU. In response to the UK leaving the EU and how this may impact the EU/UK cosmetic regulations, Delphic HSE have already made suitable arrangements to ensure we can continue...
Compilation and Preliminary Analysis of a Categorised Dataset Recent years have seen the emergence into circulation of a growing array of novel psychoactive substances (NPS). Knowledge of the pharmacological profiles and risk liability of these compounds is typically...