Careers at Delphic HSE
View all available positions at Delphic HSE below.
Click the button below to email your enquiry and C.V. for any of the roles.
Reporting to: EU Office Manager
Location: Toxicology Department, Farnborough, Hampshire, UK.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 pa
Building toxicological and regulatory knowledge & experience through completion of safety assessment and toxicological reports. Developing business understanding and insight, along with pre‐requisite personal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Technical Data Entry.
- Raw Material Entry & Review.
- Completing assessments to a high standard to be issued directly to clients.
- Gaining experience in assessments of different products and regulations, to be checked by a Toxicology Consultant.
- Assisting with the training and development of Trainee Toxicological Staff as required
- Managing allocated workload to ensure tasks are completed on time and to a suitable quality.
- To contribute towards the company’s external training courses by preparing and writing course content and delivering sessions as and when is possible.
- Representing the company at conferences and events.
- Writing articles, books and other scientific literature as required.
- Develop and maintain membership(s) of
appropriateprofessional body at a level in keeping with tasks undertaken, including CPD as required.
- Liaising with customers and other members of the team in order to ensure tasks are completed.
- Customer service by phone, email or in‐person visits.
Training will be planned and reviewed on an annual basis with external and internal courses provided. Staff members are expected to apply themselves fully to courses and training in order to ensure they develop as required by the company. Some out of hours learning and practice may be required. Additional tasks may be required on an ad‐hoc basis, as necessary for the successful functioning of the company.
Latest Blog Articles
We will be attending the 8th International Congress of Asian Society of Toxicology. Venue: The Royal Cliff Grand Hotel, Pattaya, Thailand. Dates: 17-20 June 2018 Website: http://www.asiatox2018.org/ The congress will cover all aspects of toxicology. Latest Blog...
We are proud to be sponsoring the Cosmetics Business Regulatory Summit 2018 to be held in Barcelona on 9-10 October. At the heart of the Summit is compliance, and this year there will be sessions designed for both industry newcomers and experienced regulatory...
Delphic HSE can ensure you are not one of these non-compliant companies. A recent post from ECHA (European Chemicals Agency). 82 % of inspected internet advertisements for hazardous chemicals lack required warning ECHA/PR/18/09 An enforcement project checking...