Delphic HSE in Australia
A new beginning
From 27 October – 11 November 2018, Delphic HSE travelled to Australia. The objective of this trip was to learn more about the domestic markets in which the company operates, the challenges, the opportunities and if Delphic HSE can support the region by offering our range of services.
If you would like to discuss recruitment or commercial opportunities, please get in touch.
Hours in Flight
Hours of Direct Work
Days of Travel
Face to Face Safety Clinics
New Business Presentations
Customer Service Meetings
Full 1 Day Workshops
During the 17-day trip Delphic HSE:
- Successfully delivered x2 training courses, (Melbourne and Sydney), to over 40 delegates, from 30 different organisations and providing practical information on International Cosmetic Regulations.
- Provided bespoke Safety and Regulation ‘Clinics’ at the offices of 12 different organisations through the West Coast of Australia.
- Met with 5 existing customers to discuss past, current and future work. Discussing how we work and what areas of our work can be improved.
- Presented Delphic HSE services to 7 potential customers to illustrate how Delphic HSE can help with their safety and regulatory requirements.
- Discussed with trade bodies and regulators the challenges and trends of the market for Cosmetics, Household and Industrial products.
- The types of organisations and departments Delphic met were varied and included:
- Marketing teams
- Research and Development
What is next:
The trip was an overwhelming success for many reasons. As a result, Delphic HSE will commit and establish an office in Australia. The purpose of the office will be to provide safety and regulation assistance to the Australian market to:
- Provide advice and consolation within the key markets of Cosmetics, Household, Toys and Industrial.
- Provide support for import and export demands.
- Maintain contact with existing clients.
- Generate new business by continuing to understand the demands of the customers and how service can improve.
- Provide regular and ongoing training to the Australian Market.
- Attend key industry events to learn and provide more with our professional peers.
- Establish key collaborations with organisations that may compliment the services offered by Delphic HSE.
We look forward to sharing further news on our developments in 2019.
Felt that their
objectives were met.
Stated the training has equipped them with enhanced knowledge, understanding and skills.
Felt that the course
was conducted well.
Stated the training
covered everything they had expected it to.
Will use the new
learning, skills, ideas
We are extending our global reach by opening a new office in Australia.
Contact us today if you are interested in recruitment and commercial opportunities.
Visit the page regularly or follow us on Social Media to stay up to date with our latest news and developments in Australia.