Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.
Book your place
Teaching method: Bespoke or classroom based.
Selling cosmetics globally is a complex business which requires adherence to many different regulations and standards. Delphic HSE will help you to understand your responsibilities region by region. We will share our own stories and experience of operating at a global level so that you can properly prepare your own manufacturing and distribution strategy.
Areas aimed to be covered:
Europe, North America (US & Canada), South America (Andean and Mercosur), Middle East (GSO), Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia (ASEAN) and China
This 2-day course includes:
- Definition of a cosmetic in each member state
- Requirements and features of each regulation
- Registration process and the documentation required
- The differences with
labellingand what’s mandatory
- Interpretation of claims and associated risks
- Region-by-region comparisons with the EU
understandof the enforcement processes involved
The Delphic Promise
We promise that each delegate completing this training will have a competent understanding of:
- Regulations and your responsibilities in your region(s) of interest
- Challenges and solutions to cosmetic distribution in your region(s) of interest
- Sources of further information and when to engage Delphic HSE services
Supported by ongoing consultation
Applied to your industry and objectives
Modern, interactive training techniques
Delivered by recognised industry experts