The following training courses are available to all participants. Please reserve your place early to avoid disappointment.
- All courses will be delivered online via a dedicated training platform.
- Participants will be sharing the training session with other participants under a public forum.
- Recordings will be made available following the session.
- Course content will be made available following the session
- All participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and contribute to discussion.
- Each Delphic HSE expert will be available, by email, to receive any questions or concerns once the training session has been completed.
- Training certificates will be provided.
NOTE – Once your have booked your place online and payment has been received or enquire and book your place offline, Delphic HSE will send you through an invoice and access to the course will be granted. Click here if you wish to enquire about any of the courses.
- All times that are listed are estimates. Duration of the course may change.
- If a client selects 10 or more training courses, a 10% discount will apply.
Once your have booked your place online and payment has been received or enquire and book your place offline, Delphic HSE will send you through an invoice and access to the course will be granted. Click here if you wish to enquire about any of the courses.
- The course recordings will also be available on demand. If a client is unable to attend live, the client can still book their place online and we will send the on-demand content once the course has finished.
Make an Enquiry
Please use the form below to enquire about any of the courses available. Please select all courses that apply.
Personal objectives were met.
Enhanced my knowledge & skills.
Training covered everything I had expected it to.
I feel that the course was conducted well.
The above results are based on 78 delegate responses.
Hear what our delegates have to say
Just wanted to say James did a fantastic job on providing an overview of the CSAR to our team. He was articulate and his perspective on the regulation put us in a better position to strategize in the coming months.
We were so impressed, my VP of R&D may reach out to him once again to introduce him to extended team.
Thank you so much for inviting me for the wonderful session that has provided more insights on the complex China cosmetic regulation.
Special thanks to the expert Dr. James Wakefield for breaking down the regulation to our simple understanding.
Delphic HSE is proud to be Cyber Essentials Plus certified